Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh no! I've just been scammed into buying fake silver bullion


So we've all heard about how Craigslist is full of scammers.  People using fake cashier checks and money orders, and the banks holding you the seller responsible after the items are long gone.  Being asked to wire funds via Western Union or MoneyGram have also been popular, because once it’s sent there’s very little you can do to get it back.  Even PayPal is now a common method for con-artists to scam honest folk out of their money and or goods.
Whenever I tell people that I have used Craigslist to buy stuff.  I often hear them say, “That’s really sketchy”, “That website is just a bunch of scammers and creeps” and “I’d never use it to buy anything valuable”.  Well up until last month, I would have said, “After 3 years of dealings with Craigslist sellers I have never had cause for concern with any of the people I bought from on Craigslist.”  This would include both face to face transactions and those that occurred through the mail.

“Oh no! I've just been scammed”

Friday 1/18/13
I was contacted by an anonymous craigslist email back on January 18th.  A person in Massachusetts wanted to see if I was interested in buying around 150 ounces of silver bullion.  These were all 1 ounce .999 fine bars (Pan American, Stagecoach, Sunshine Mint).  These were housed in an individual hard plastic case and they all appeared to be in perfect condition.  He didn't leave a name but did leave a phone number I could reach him at.  The email came quite late that Friday but I responded in hopes that I might be the one to get this seemingly wonderful collection of silver bullion.  I didn't hear back from the seller that evening and figured I had missed the sale.

All of these silver bars in this picture are Fake Silver Bars,  Counterfeit Silver  Bullion.  
Saturday 1/19/13
Still no response from the seller.  So around noontime I tried the seller’s phone.  He picked up and we began to talk about the silver he was selling and pricing.  Now I’m by no means a major dealer, I try to offer a fair price for silver.  He responded very positively to my offer and said all other offers had been much lower than mine and that he would like to meet me today if possible.  We agreed to a time and place in Boston and that was it, I was off to meet this person to buy some silver bullion.  I brought the money and a digital scale. 
About an hour later I arrived at the meeting spot and found that he was not there yet.  So I texted him and saw a man get out of a red Lexus carrying a suitcase.  I figured it was him, and I was correct.  We chatted for a little and I learned that he had gone to school in the area and that he was going through some tough times.  He said he had bought these silver bars back when silver was around $13 an ounce, and needed the cash to help pay for things.  The bars were beautiful each in a hard plastic capsule and they were broken up into units of 42 and presented in vacuum sealed food storage plastic bags (that said made in Korea on the bag, as shown in the picture to the right).  

They were all lying flat so it looked very nice.  Each bar was hallmarked and the company stamps (stagecoach, Pan American, Sunshine Mint) all looked authentic.  So I decided not to break them out of the vacuum sealed bags let alone their individual capsules.  The amount turned out to be slightly less than 150 ounces and he reduced the asking price.  When I started to comment about this he immediately gave me a new lower price.  This at the time didn't strike me as odd or out of place.  He mentioned he had some other silver that he’d be interested in selling, some Morgan’s and peace dollars, and even a trade dollar. I asked if the trade dollar had any counter stamps on it.  And he said he didn't think so.  When he asked why I wanted to know this, I mentioned that these are a popular coin to make counterfeits of and that includes counterfeiting the graded slabs they are stored in.  The seller didn't really react to this, but we didn't do any other transactions that day and we went our separate ways.

Beautiful looking Counterfeit Silver Bullion Bars
Later that day

I now had just shy of 150 ounces of beautiful looking bullion to sell.  I started to go about contacting all the people that I knew would be interested in these bars.  And sales started to happen.  Pretty soon I was going to have confirmed the sale of all of these bars.  That’s when everything started to go wrong.  First I was called by a friend who wanted me to check and confirm the bars weren't magnetic.  That the description I was giving sounded a lot like other counterfeit silver bars being sold today.  I opened the bag and took out a couple of the bars.  Opened them out of their capsules and first weighed them.  The weights were all very close to 31.1g (~ 1 troy ounce); none were more than .5 grams under and more than .9 grams over.  After the weights seemed to be okay, I went on to see how these bars did with a magnet next to them.  The magnet wouldn't stick on the front or back of the bars.  But there was a faint attraction when I pulled the bar away from the magnet.

A close up look at the hard plastic capsules. 

I found that these bars showed the strongest attraction on the sides.  In some cases like with the Stagecoach and Pan American bars it was very, very weak, and the bars barely pulled my small magnet across a glass surface.  But in other cases like with the Sunshine Mint bars, the bar could actually pick the magnet up off the ground.

At this point my stomach was somewhere around my ankles and I was feeling like I wanted to pass out.  I had just become the victim of a scam through craigslist.  No longer was this just something I read about.  I was out a lot of money and I had no idea what I needed to do.  First thing I had to do was contact every person I've called over the afternoon and issue a refund and tell them the deal was off.  Most buyers were okay with this when I told them what had just happened to me.  Some weren't and went so far as to say they would not trust my services for future sales.  Which sucks but all I could do at that point was inform these would be buyers the truth and hope they would understand given the circumstances.

Close-up of a Counterfeit StageCoach Silver Bar
Sunday – Tuesday
I spent the next 3 days trying to get in touch with the person that sold me these counterfeit bars of silver.  All I had to go on was an anonymous email through craigslist, a first name and a cell phone number.  Luckily we were going to meet up the following week for the Morgan’s and trade dollar.  So I tried texting him about meeting that week, at which time I would get his license plate and forward it to the police.  Unfortunately he wasn't going to be able to meet me.  We exchanged numerous texts during this time period but each one ended with us not establishing a time and place to meet.
Wednesday
Close-up of a Counterfeit StageCoach Silver Bar
Now I’m really starting to get anxious.  But we have some luck when I say I’m going to the police unless you refund my money for these bars.  After I made that comment he agreed to meet me the following day and take all the Counterfeit bars back.

Thursday
I get a call just before we the arranged meeting time.  He tells me that his small credit union was going to close before he could get there to withdraw the money.  So we decide to push the meeting date to the following day.

Friday
Friday came around and I got a string of text messages from the seller telling me that his attorney has advised him not to meet with me, and that I would need to prove to them that the bars were his and that they weren’t real.  Well at this point I started asking for the name of his attorney and received no further information.  I felt I had exhausted all of my options and filed a police report.

Saturday – Monday
I thought I was stressed out over this matter a week ago.  Now I’m no closer to getting my money and it’s starting to sound like it’s never going to come back.  Let me tell you this is truly a horrible position to be in.

Tuesday
I was told to call the police department three days after the police report had been filed.  This was how long it took for the report to be issued to a detective.  So on Tuesday, this very friendly detective told me to forward him everything I had and he would take it from there.

Luckily I had not sat on my hands during the last 11 days.  Here is what I found on my own:

1. Searching Google for this person’s phone number.  I got a hit, someone else had criticized him for a bad transaction of some goods.  That hit provided me with a full name, the same phone number and a real email address.
2. I then searched the full name and found that person’s LinkedIn profile.  This hit confirmed the school, career and current town the seller lived in. He had told me all of this during our conversation we had had at the time of the sale.
3. 1-800-free-411 gave me this person’s street address and a home phone number (a different number from the one I had been texting over the last 2 weeks).
4. I forwarded the Car and model
5. Copied and forwarded all of the text message conversations

Within an hour of providing this information to the detective, he called me back telling me he had found this seller and wanted to see if I could meet at the station tomorrow to return the fake silver for my money.  I said yes and confirmed the meeting for Wednesday.


Wednesday (1/30/13) 12 days later
I am driving to the station, I’m about a half and hour ahead of the scheduled meet time, when the detective calls.  He informs me that the seller isn't going to show up.  On top of this the seller is telling the detective that I didn't pay or buy as much as I’m claiming.  Luckily the detective seemed to think this seller wasn't being honest.  I didn't have a bill of sales or other receipt for the transaction to prove my claims.

Another close-up of counterfeit silver bullion bars being sold in New England
I get to the station and for the next 2 hours I sit and wait as the detective and seller’s attorney have phone calls and eventually the attorney does show up.  He asks me to show him why I feel these bars were fakes.  I show him that they are all magnetic and with that the attorney pulls a large envelope from his inside jacket pocket which contains all of the money I had paid for these bars.  He takes the bars and I walk away with the money I had thought I was never coming back for the past 2 weeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Some disturbing points I later learned about this seller:

He has a criminal defense lawyer on payroll.
In 2012 this person successfully used fake bank checks at a local coin shop to buy coins, and also robbed that store of some merchandise at the same time.
That he had been arrested for these crimes and was released on bail.
I learned that a day after he returned the money back to me, he had posted another ad on Craigslist.  This time using a different name, email address and telephone he posted over $25,000 dollars worth of silver for sale.
A friend of a friend met with this new seller who also happened to be driving a red Lexus.  He saw the bullion and said he needed to verify the silver was real.  He cut into a bar and found it wasn't silver on the inside and also did an acid test which also proved the bars weren't solid silver.  The seller played it off very calmly like this was a big surprise to him as well.  Again remember this was just 1 day after he had returned me my money for attempting to sell the same counterfeit silver.

There are 2 scary issues about this situation.  First thing is that he is not being charged with a crime.  He returns the money for any transaction that the buyer realizes the silver is fake.  The second issue is that in 2 days I learned that he had sold upwards of $11,000 in counterfeit bullion which may or may not have gone undetected by the people buying from him.  He listed his ads in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire and perhaps other states as well.  So it’s going to be very hard for these people to get their money back, and many may never even learn the bars are fakes.

Counterfeit Bullion, Fake Silver Bullion


Beware of Counterfeit Silver Bullion
If anyone bought silver bullion in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and they feel the bullion is fake or counterfeit you must report this to the police.  I spoke with the FBI about this problem and the contact deferred this back down to the local authorities.  I also contacted the Massachusetts fraud division and they also didn't want to touch this type of case.  I was more than a little frustrated to learn that both agencies were not willing to get involved in obvious cases of fraud.  There are state and federal laws in place to prevent the sale of counterfeit bullion.

Counterfeit Pan American, Sunshine Mint, Stagecoach Bars
Bottom line: Save all the information you have and file a police report as soon as you can.  And if you’re going to buy silver on Craigslist bring a scale, magnet and even something to use as a reference for what you’re buying.  And always try to pay with a check or credit card or something that can be cancelled or tracked.  I was lucky that the counterfeit bars were magnetic.  NOT ALL COUNTERFEIT BULLION IS MAGNETIC.


I welcome any comments about this post.

Thanks,
~ JobIII

Stay updated on all the latest and greatest:
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Blogger

50 comments:

  1. Great Blog Mr JobIII. Glad you were able to secure your funds back, Doc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Doc! Hopefully I can help prevent other people here in New England from getting scammed by this con-artist.

      Delete
    2. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. pawn shops that buy silver near me

      Delete
  2. This is a great resource for buyers and sellers. You did a great job explaining the situation and outlining what others can do to test their own bullion as well as what to do in case they too get scammed. I will be sharing this with others. Thank you. MH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks for your info its really useful and interesting, I’ll definitely bookmark your blog for future reference.


    Buying Silver Bars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article. I will be writing about counterfeit silver and linking to your article so more people can become aware of the problem. http://fullmargin.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tokyoghetto. I checked out your blog, I like it. Thanks for spreading the story. I really hope it raises people's awareness of fake silver being sold as authentic bullion.

      Delete
  5. It's interesting that the attorney took the silver, some (or all?) of which the seller claims was never purchased from him. In the heat of the moment I too probably would have given the silver to the attorney, but I ultimately think it was the wrong thing to do. This is potentially criminal evidence and the seller will likely turn around and sell it to someone else. Did the detective have anything to say about how the situation unfolded? Isn't the fact that the attorney took the silver a tacit acknowledgement of the transaction? I'm glad you got your money back, but this seems like a complete failure on the part of the police department.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know there were a lot of oddities surrounding this incident. No police report was ever filed. I was told that since the money was returned and the fake silver was returned the case was being dropped. Otherwise the money and the fake silver would be held as evidence to be presented to a judge at some later date. This wouldn't help me at all.

      I do feel that this con-artist probably tried to sell this stuff once it came back to him. And it did seem a little strange that the lawyer was getting involved in this whole thing.

      I did follow-up with the BPD but they didn't seem to be interested in any more information on the potential scams continuing.

      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  6. All the more reason to buy directly from the source, like Scottsdale Silver Mint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you decide to buy from a "source" like Scottsdale, Apmex, or even the US Mint, you will pay for the peace of mind that the product is authentic and backed by their respective policies.

      Each premium is different, but usually the more you buy the closer your payment will come to spot prices.

      So definitely a safe way to go about investing in precious metal. These are just not the cheapest and in some cases the fastest way to buy bullion.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got hit with 3 fake stagecoach bars from Ebay. I've had both good and bad experiences from Ebay buying bullion, with most being good. A red flag should of popped up when I'm getting 3oz of silver for $78 but it was late at night and wasn't thinking. I'm in the process now of getting my money back. Best thing about Ebay is that if you're not happy about your purchase you can always get your money back.

    The ways I could tell these were fake is that around the edges there's brown spots showing and the edges look rough. The real bars I had gotten from the mint were smooth and shiny just like the front and back of the bars. These aren't magnetic at all and weigh 31.8 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have just encountered your page and I guess you should be complimented for this piece. More power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I encountered a seller on Ebay with this auction ad:
    50 1 Troy Ounce Bars .999 Silver Clad -TOP U.S. AMERICAN COINS Bullion Quarter

    These bars have the word clad in a obscured position in the corner where it is hard to read. The word clad normally applies to silver coinage like mercury dimes which are 90% silver clad, a alloy mix. These bars are simply silver plated brass bars. He mentions clad claiming they are still valued at $10/ounce, asked him to identify any exchange anywhere trading silver clad bars.

    Ebay is more than happy to help this scammer get away with this too. So long as he plays this con game where he used the clad word in the ad, and most importantly, pays his seller fees, Ebay could care less. Ebay refuses to take any action against him.

    Now I know of a special website maintained by the FBI for internet fraud I've used before with a scammer, that idiot is still rotting in jail. I will definitely be going there again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those clad bullion bars are the worst. I thought it wasn't legal to stamp .999 fine silver on bullion if the purity is less than that. Anyways just keep this kind of information in your mind when you are buying silver and hopefully you don't get swindled. Nice work on also bringing a scammer to justice!

      Ebay is so bloated with new members that it often fails to protect against things like this. Ebay only recently addressed the problem it had with counterfeit Canadian coins. These were listings for very rare and expensive Canadian coins, and the only problem was they were fakes. Ebay moves slowly through this process, they are also cracking down on allowing replica coins.

      Clearly this is not ideal yet, but these are baby steps in the right direction.

      Thanks for the comments & Happy Hunting!
      ~JobIII

      Delete
  11. Thank you for this great/sad article. we all need to be aware of these scam artists.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I can say is wow, and I am glad you got your money back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am also very grateful that things worked out in the end.

      Delete
  13. Ebay is flooded with fake bars. I bought around twenty bars and rounds and should have been skeptical since the selling price was around spot. I weighed the bars Silvertowne / pan American / Scottsdale and they were all around 31 ~ 32 grams. Scratched the surface off of numerous bars and they were all coated. Contacted seller and he refunded all money the same day through paypal. I believe that they are buying the bars from sights like Aliexpress.com which are made in china. The seller is currently selling hundreds monthly and has 100% rating. All bars come in capsules. This is a big scam. I'm just glad I got all my money back. I only buy from Scottsdale Silver or Ampex mints now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I also saw a lot of these types of bars on Ebay a little while back. Not so much now. According to Ebay's - Stamps, Currency, and Coins Policy (http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/currstamps.html), they prohibit the sale of any REPLICA, CLAD, or PLATED Bullion. So the fakes we are talking about aside from being counterfeit pieces, should not be allowed on Ebay due to the fact that they are also clad or plated bullion bars.

      I was also getting pretty frustrated with Ebay a little while back, because these [ Silvertowne / pan American / Scottsdale ] bars were also sold as Art Bars. This was a way for unscrupulous sellers to sidestep Ebay's Bullion Policies. Since you the buyer is now paying for the "Art" not necessarily just the intrinsic value of the metal said to be inside the bars they weren't seen as Bullion.

      Delete
  14. The silver plated ppoja articles are being uysed on a large scale during various occasions. Silver of various types are used for the manufacture of such products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nandigifts,

      Thanks for the comment. Although it's true that silver plating is very popular in many different areas, like jewelry and silverware, but those areas differ greatly from the realm of bullion. These bars were clearly created to mislead people into thinking something that is not true.

      Take your website for example. Your website clearly labels the products as German silver. So your buyers are not buying products thinking it's pure silver when in fact it is actually German silver (the usual formulation is 60% copper, 20% nickel and 20% zinc. German silver is named for its silvery appearance, but it contains no elemental silver unless plated), or some other type of silver plating variety.

      ~JobIII

      Delete
    2. I also purchased a Pan American 1 Oz.Silver Bar at a auction. Later I found that it was fake because it was magnetic. I have offered to settle with the auction company if they give me a refund. So far they have not responded. I do not know the laws concerning selling fake coins or bars at auctions. I live in Virginia. If anyone can give me the laws I would appreciate it. I am thinking it is a felony if sold as being authentic. I paid $35 for the bar and it was a while back. It is really not the money but the principle of being scammed.

      Delete
    3. Hello,

      Yes it is illegal in the United States to sell precious metal (gold, silver, platinum, etc.) with a purity level stamped into it that is higher than the actual content of the metal.

      If you saved your receipts you should be able to make a solid case with that Auction company, as long as the bar has a serial number stamped into it. Otherwise it may be very difficult to prove your bar was the one from that auction.

      Best of luck to you.
      ~JobIII

      Delete
  15. Sorry to hear about your hassle with an apparent criminal and lackadaisical police, but thank you very much for your informative report. Very useful information, which should remind us to always exercise Caveat Emptor. I read your report after recently buying small amounts of silver and gold online. Before I read your report and before the items shipped to me I had already started thinking about how ignorant I am of making these types of purchases. I wasn't worried because my online purchase is guaranteed but regardless I emailed a note to the sellers about my intent to test the items. The gold seller quickly responded in a manner that made me feel I am getting genuine gold (still plan to test it). Haven't heard from the silver seller yet. The bottom line is that trust in a seller is to be earned by the buyer and it is always important for any of us to beware of fraudulent scams because the fact is that some people honestly don't know they are selling fakes and other people knowingly sell fakes as a criminal enterprise. Better to avoid a scam than to have to go through the headache of a Craigslist deal gone wrong or any other scam. Luckily robbery didn't enter into the Craigslist story! Let the buyer beware - Caveat Emptor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog and for the great comment!

      ~JobIII

      Delete
  16. Hi, I recently got scammed the same way in mid January.. Here is the post I posted if anyone can provide any information. Someone emailed me with the details on your blog and all the stories looked pretty same. . I am looking for any more info u can provide for this guy.. The guy I met was also driving a red car but as far as I can remember it was a red toyota corolla he was a Asian guy.. Here is my post http://baltimore.craigslist.org/clt/4287722378.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      I'm sorry to hear about your situation. The description you gave leads me to believe we are talking about two different people. My best suggestion is to bring all of the information you have to the local authorities.

      tips:
      -Look to see if you still have the person's Email or phone number. Even an anonymous email provided by Craigslist.
      -You could also look and see if there were any security cameras near where you met this person. This could get the person's License plate info. But is a bit of a stretch.
      -Lastly look on Craigslist for postings in your state and all the ones adjacent to it for similar ads. If you find one, try contacting that person using a different email address. Again try to get more info (phone number, names, etc.) and forward this to the police as well.

      You need to be incredibly proactive about this, allowing any more time to pass will only reduce your chances of getting your money returned to you.

      I hope this has been helpful and I wish you the best of luck!!!

      Sincerely,
      ~JobIII

      Delete
  17. Jobill-
    I got scammed by Ganisville Coins! I bought a 100 oz bar from them in December 2012. I paid $3500 for the bar and just found out it is fake! They shipped the bar to me in the mail; does that constitute mail fraud? Which authorities should I contact?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesse,
      How did you end up learning it was a fake? Do you still have a receipt of the purchase? Since it was mailed to you, I think you should have either a bank wire or credit card with that info. I would start by contacting Gainsville Coins (GC) about your problem. Where did you have the item mailed? I would start by contacting the local authorities in your area. There are also a couple government websites that you can report this to as well (i'm assuming you reside in the U.S.A). GC has a lot of negative reviews online. I didn't come across any reports of fake bullion.

      ~JobIII

      Delete
  18. The dealer I tried to sell my bar to waved a magnet over the bar and got a hit. The magnetic pull was greatest right around the serial number but reacted along the entire center of the bar. I made a video of how the magnet is attracted to the bar of silver and put it on you tube. Search Jessegalaxie@Gmail.com. on you tube for my private channel. Send me your email address and I will give you the password to see the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you make the video public for just a bit?

      Delete
  19. I keep seeing a guy selling silver plated brass one troy ounce Pan American bars in lots of 10 for which he starts the bidding at $163.25 for which real silver bars are running about $180.00. He use deceitful listing tactics. In the heading he lists, 'Ten (10) Pan American 1 Oz. Fine Bars and Plastic Cases.' The picture he shows is a Pan American 1 troy oz .999 fine silver. In the detail description he lists the items as 'precious metal'. He then states 'With from the mining operations of one of the world's leading producers, Pan American , we are proud to be the exclusive mint for this highly regarded bullion product.' which makes no sense but leaves one with the impression that he is the exclusive dealer for Pan American. Then at the end he states, 'Contains 1 oz Metal type brass silver plated.' So he makes a person believe they are bidding on .999 silver throughout the listing and at the very end states the truth. He is betting most will not read that far down and he is right. I reported this to Ebay at least three or four times and they have done nothing so he keeps deceiving and making a fortune. If you ask me Ebay is committing a crime by allowing this guy to keep selling brass as silver.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad you got your money back but it sucks that you had to go through so much trouble. When I started buying silver, the first place I looked was eBay. For some reason, I was hesitant and bought from Apmex instead. I later read things about fake silver on eBay and now I'm glad I never bought any from a legit dealer. It would be nice if eBay could have experts look at silver listings and if there's any doubt, post some kind of warning message. Especially the ones that say silver clad bars, those should absolutely have a warning because that's tricky and people can easily gloss over the word clad or not know what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Check out all your bullion and jewelry with a good magnet. JM Bullion sold me a total Fake sunshine bar one of the YouTube JM bullion trolls try to say silver is Magnetic even these big online dealer Dell fakes. Calling the cops and also Fed to try shut the JM bullion crimnals down

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was really want to get some more detail and information about the gold ira rollover but your blog helped me so much thank you for sharing it.
    gold ira rollover

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! place that buys silver near me

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are great with words. I enjoyed this and I will be back for more. Currency Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  25. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan and get many informative information about the financial investment and I Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post well done.
    Smartfin

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your have done some amazing and so interesting information about the finance and financial help well done.
    business financial advisor

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such an amazing blog about the garden furniture and I really appreciate you work which you have done well.
    luxury rattan garden furniture

    ReplyDelete
  28. "Thanks for sharing this post, First of all, I think you are trying to do extra work on Precious metal investment? I appreciate that when I read this post. toronto gold bullion dealers "

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your have done some amazing and so interesting information about the finance and financial help well done.SEBI registered advisory

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. They are very helpful site. I likes your post. Thanks for sharing nice information. Agra Same Day Tour Package

    ReplyDelete
  32. really like this article thanks for this insight gold ira companies

    ReplyDelete